Helping architects and builders achieve the highest energy ratings with a variety of window and door products.
A good window consists of 5 parts: glazing, frame material, seals, locking points and installation.
At Paarhammer we custom make energy efficient products in 4 ranges:
energy efficient Architectural Timber Range - more info
economical Builders Timber Range - more info
low maintenance Wood/Alu Range - more info
BAL-FZ compliant Bushfire Safe Range - more info
- Double or triple glazed windows (with tilt & turn) also double-hung look-alikes
- Double rebated entrance doors (with multi-point locks) in many styles
- French Doors (including tilt option) inward or outward opening
- Bi-fold doors with tilt option (up to 10m wide) in a variety of configurations
- Sliding Doors (up to 3m high and draft proof) including stackers and corner sliders