The number of Australians saying that they are more likely to purchase Australian made products has risen to 90% as per a recent study by Ray Morgan. This is a great sign for local manufacturers, including the window industry.
Advantages of locally made windows and doors:
- Knowledgeable advice and reliable customer service right here and easily accessible
- Outstanding quality products
- Ethically made under safe working conditions and with decent wages for staff
- Continued development of skills
- Less transport reduces carbon footprint
- Long warranties as members of an Australian Industry Association
- Meeting and exceeding all Australian Standards
- Benefits all Australians through a positive effect on the economy and job growth
Paarhammer is proud to be an Australian company, manufacturing high performance products for 30 years in a regional area from timbers and glass sourced locally.
The preference for Australian made goods is overwhelming with 9 out of 10 Australians saying they prefer Aussie-made products.
Are you buying local?
Ready to talk Australian made windows and doors? Let’s get started